Google+ PLANET FOOT 7: Neymar: I'm interested in my professional appearance .. But I'm not obsessed!!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Neymar: I'm interested in my professional appearance .. But I'm not obsessed!!

The new newcomer to Barcelona and Brazilian star Neymar confirmed that he attaches great importance to his appearance, but he does not amount to obsession.

Neymar said, in an interview with the French newspaper "Sorvis" and published in the Spanish media excerpts on Tuesday, "Yes, I love buying clothes, good perfumes, cream to my hair, removed the hair from my legs, but I do not consider that as obession!"

On the other side, Neymar (21 years) said that he does not feel concerned about the responsibility entrusted to him and the large media attention enjoyed by.

He explained, "the pressure does not affect on me. From an early age I dreamed of playing in the Brazilian national team and I will be a symbol of many people, i'm Ready for any challenge. I'm always ready."

No comments:

Post a Comment