Google+ PLANET FOOT 7: Ibrahimovic: I'm still a PSG player.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Ibrahimovic: I'm still a PSG player.

Star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic plans to see out his contract with Paris Saint-Germain amid reports he could move elsewhere.

The Sweden international helped the club to the Ligue 1 title last season, but has been linked with a move away during the off-season.

Most of the speculation has come since the arrival of Uruguay striker Edinson Cavani from Napoli.

But Ibrahimovic said he was staying put, insisting he remains committed to both PSG and the game itself.

the 31 year old forward told reporters on the eve of his nation's friendly against Norway: "I will play for as long as possible."

"As long as I'm well, physically and mentally, I will continue. I have a contract with PSG for two more seasons and I will definitely respect that. Then, we'll see."

No comments:

Post a Comment